This week we hear from Louisa who recently completed the youth mental health first aid training and gives us some insight into the course and what attendees might hope to gain from it as well as exploring the pros and cons of eating disorders awareness week and why I found it personally so hard to manage it this year.
Links to other things I mentioned or you might like:
My podcast archive (on this blog with links etc)
Please leave a comment if you listened to let me know
- what you liked and didn’t like
- who you would like me to interview (you?)
- interview topics you’d find interesting
- your 3 good things
- any experiences, ideas or tips you’d like me to share
- if you’d like a shout out in the next podcast
- if there’s an unsung hero you’d like to share some love for
I am a real person, just just a disembodied voice at the end of your earphones so please feedback on the good, the bad and the ugly, I appreciate it hugely when you take time to do so and would love to get some of you involved in future episodes.