In episode 11 of Dancing in the Rain with Pooky I talk to James Hilton, an ex-head about work related stress and how to manage it in a school environment, I highlight the great work being done by Mark Hillyer at PathHill Outdoor Education Centre, I explore the use of poetry as a tool for talking and I find out about Time to Change’s new campaign to encourage young people to look out for their friend’s mental health.
Links to other things I mentioned or you might like:
My poetry blog (where I wrote a poem a day for over three years)
My podcast archive (on this blog with links etc)
Please leave a comment if you listened to let me know
- what you liked and didn’t like
- who you would like me to interview (you?)
- interview topics you’d find interesting
- your 3 good things
- any experiences, ideas or tips you’d like me to share
- if you’d like a shout out in the next podcast
- if there’s an unsung hero you’d like to share some love for
I am a real person, just just a disembodied voice at the end of your earphones so please feedback on the good, the bad and the ugly, I appreciate it hugely when you take time to do so and would love to get some of you involved in future episodes.