In my 6th weekly podcast I explore the power of arts and crafts to help us explore and explain thoughts, feelings and experiences and I get very excited about the prospect of libraries as a new means of reaching out to children and young people. And I share some love for an unsung hero, the wonderful Caro Fenice.
Links to other things I mentioned or you might like:
My column in Sec Ed magazine (new article about using evidence informed practice this week)
My podcast archive (on this blog with links etc)
Please leave a comment if you listened to let me know
- what you liked and didn’t like
- who you would like me to interview (you?)
- interview topics you’d find interesting
- your 3 good things
- any experiences, ideas or tips you’d like me to share
- if you’d like a shout out in the next podcast
- if there’s an unsung hero you’d like to share some love for
I am a real person, just just a disembodied voice at the end of your earphones so please feedback on the good, the bad and the ugly, I appreciate it hugely when you take time to do so and would love to get some of you involved in future episodes.