In my 7th weekly podcast I interview Claire Eastham about her book ‘We’re all mad here’ which is a guide to social anxiety drawn from her own experiences; I discuss the practical implications of a paper I’ve written looking at the how we can support children who’ve experienced trauma and adversity to build their resilience and Lyra shares a top tip for managing anger.
Links to other things I mentioned or you might like:
My column in Sec Ed magazine (new article about using evidence informed practice this week)
My podcast archive (on this blog with links etc)
Please leave a comment if you listened to let me know
- what you liked and didn’t like
- who you would like me to interview (you?)
- interview topics you’d find interesting
- your 3 good things
- any experiences, ideas or tips you’d like me to share
- if you’d like a shout out in the next podcast
- if there’s an unsung hero you’d like to share some love for
I am a real person, just just a disembodied voice at the end of your earphones so please feedback on the good, the bad and the ugly, I appreciate it hugely when you take time to do so and would love to get some of you involved in future episodes.