In this week’s podcast I explore safe ways in which we can explore and discuss healthy eating and exercise with younger children without triggering eating disordered thoughts, feelings and behaviours. I also share with you my talk entitled ‘We need to talk about suicide’ which I was due to present at TEDx today but which I have been unable to present due to my own mental ill health.
The audio of my TEDx talk in the podcast is taken from the video below if you’d rather watch rather than listen. Feel free to share if helpful.
Links to other things I mentioned or you might like:
My podcast archive (on this blog with links etc)
Please leave a comment if you listened to let me know
- what you liked and didn’t like
- who you would like me to interview (you?)
- interview topics you’d find interesting
- your 3 good things
- any experiences, ideas or tips you’d like me to share
- if you’d like a shout out in the next podcast
- if there’s an unsung hero you’d like to share some love for
I am a real person, just just a disembodied voice at the end of your earphones so please feedback on the good, the bad and the ugly, I appreciate it hugely when you take time to do so and would love to get some of you involved in future episodes.