In this episode I learn about the Mind and Body self-harm prevention programme which is being run in schools in Kent, Lancashire and Cornwall. I doff my cap to school nurses, I address some things you might want to avoid saying to anyone you now who’s in recovery for anorexia and Lyra and Ellie share a favourite book that makes them feel happy and calm.
Links to other things I mentioned or you might like:
Charley’s First Night – Ellie & Lyra’s book recommendation
‘Mind and Body’ – Early intervention for young people at risk of self-harm – early findings by Rick Bradley
Email Rick at firstname.lastname@example.org
My podcast archive (on this blog with links etc)
Please leave a comment if you listened to let me know
- what you liked and didn’t like
- who you would like me to interview (you?)
- interview topics you’d find interesting
- your 3 good things
- any experiences, ideas or tips you’d like me to share
- if you’d like a shout out in the next podcast
- if there’s an unsung hero you’d like to share some love for
I am a real person, just just a disembodied voice at the end of your earphones so please feedback on the good, the bad and the ugly, I appreciate it hugely when you take time to do so and would love to get some of you involved in future episodes.